Aircraft accessory repair station seeking office clerk. Previous experience preferred, but not mandatory. On-the-job training will be provided.
This FAA certificated repair station has been in business for nearly 40 years and specializes in vintage, World War II era and turboprop aircraft accessories. We provide a non-smoking work environment, paid holidays and paid vacation, family & medical leave, disability leave, military leave and personal leave, and health, vision & dental insurance. Wages based on experience.
In accordance with Federal Regulations APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Be able to perform simple math, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Submit to and pass Department of Transportation drug test initially and on a random basis.
- Not have tested positive to a DOT drug test previously. If a previous positive DOT drug test has occurred, the applicant must have completed an approved rehabilitation program.
- Submit to a background check. (Criminal record not an immediate disqualifier.)
Position entails answering phones, responding to email, taking orders, providing quotes to customers, shipping via UPS and FedEx, sending quotes for inventory, assist with various forms of communication for customers, vendors and staff. QuickBooks experience a plus, but not required.
This repair station is regulated by various federal organizations, so proper paperwork completion is a must to finish each job. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Knowledge of computer programs such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, display attention to detail and is tenacious with follow up.
- Ability to exercise judgement in managing confidential or sensitive information.
- Ability to handle diverse personalities.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with an hour for lunch from 12pm to 1pm.
Pay from $13.00 per hour