Join the exciting world of aviation and experience the behind-the-scenes action! This is a prime opportunity to experience a FAA Part 145 repair station first hand and launch a career in aviation maintenance. S & T Aircraft is currently looking for Aircraft Maintenance Technician Assistants to join our Maintenance Department team. This is an excellent entry-level position for those wanting a future career in aviation.
Duties as a Technician Assistant will include providing support to lead mechanics, assisting with parts cleaning and prepping, introduction to parts maintenance including disassembly and reassembly, and performing tasks to support shop organization.
This is a full time position with a well-established, family-owned company. Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, military, medical and family leave.
Job Types: Full-time, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with an hour for lunch from 12pm to 1pm.
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
In accordance with Federal Regulations APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Be able to perform simple math, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Be able to comprehend technical manuals as well as verbal and written instructions.
- Submit to and pass Department of Transportation drug test initially and on a random basis.
- Not have tested positive to a DOT drug test previously. If a previous positive DOT drug test has occurred, the applicant must have completed an approved rehabilitation program.
- Submit to a background check. (Criminal record not an immediate disqualifier.)