S & T Aircraft Accessories, Inc., here after referred to as we, us or our, will accept returns for components sold outright as long as the return meets the following conditions:
- The component must have been purchased directly from S & T Aircraft. Components purchased from our distributors, must be returned to the distributor the component was purchased from. Returns to our distributors are subject to the distributor’s return policy as well as this return policy. The distributors return policy shall take priority over this policy should a conflict of policy arise.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original purchaser of the component.
- Components may be returned within 90 days from the date of sale, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Components returned after the 90 days from the date of sale are at our sole discretion.
- Returns must not have been installed on the aircraft, must be returned in its original packaging and must be returned with the original paperwork provided with the component and a copy of the paid invoice from the original sale.
- Components being returned for warranty consideration are governed by our Warranty Policy.
- Components must be shipped “Freight Pre-Paid”, or delivered to us. Returns where freight charges are billed to us will have the cost of the freight deducted from the refund amount, and may delay the refund up to 45 days.
- Returns shall be shipped to the address below:
S & T Aircraft Accessories, Inc.
ATTN: Returns Department
310 FM 483
New Braunfels, TX 78130
United States of America